INTERESTED IN WORKING AT DYNAMIC RECYCLING?
If you enjoy providing a high level of quality and service while exceeding customers’ expectations, then Dynamic Recycling has employment opportunities for you. Dynamic Recycling is a rapidly growing corporation dedicated to implementing honesty, candor, teamwork, reliability, and precision in all of our day to day processes and services. We are committed to offering our customers an affordable, service driven, and environmentally responsible recycling service for all of their electronics recycling needs.
We continue to look for opportunities to improve the services we provide to our customers. It is our team members who continually contribute to meeting and exceeding our internal standards and customer expectations.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling opportunity with a fast-growing and reputable company, we
encourage you to apply for the employment opportunity that fits your skills and career goals.
Dynamic Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work
Does leadership excite you? Do you see the value in a positive attitude? If so, this role might be for you!
Location: La Crosse, WI
Purpose & Summary: The Production Supervisor supervises the e-Recycling Production team that disassembles and sorts electronics and commodities. Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Communicating job expectations to team members
- Coaching and mentoring a team
- Writing performance reviews
- Addressing disciplinary issues
- Interviewing potential new hires
- Monitoring and directing work flow
- Planning and scheduling
High School Diploma or equivalent combined with a minimum of one year of previous leadership experience required. Associate’s Degree in Management or related field is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Warehouse safety protocols
- Scheduling and assigning work
- Strong problem solving skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Intermediate written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to adapt in a work environment with frequent change
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of supervising practices, coaching philosophies, warehouse processes and procedures, process improvements, tracking budgeting expenses, production planning, strategic planning, team work philosophies, and/or incentive driven manufacturing are preferred.
Are you a safe driver? We would like to talk to you.
Location: La Crosse, WI
Hours: Hours will vary. Core hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Purpose & Summary: The Logistics Driver is responsible for performing pickups and deliveries for Dynamic and its customers. Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Completing projects for the Logistics Department
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must be eligible to drive commercially and have a satisfactory driving record. One or more years of commercial driving experience is preferred. Forklift experience is a plus.
- Strong navigation skills using maps and GPS units.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift/load 50-100 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to obtain a class A CDL
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of electronic materials and warehouse product flow. Basic computer skills.
Dynamic Recycling is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.