INTERESTED IN WORKING AT DYNAMIC RECYCLING?
If you enjoy providing a high level of quality and service while exceeding customers’ expectations, then Dynamic Recycling has employment opportunities for you. Dynamic Recycling is a rapidly growing corporation dedicated to implementing honesty, candor, teamwork, reliability, and precision in all of our day to day processes and services. We are committed to offering our customers an affordable, service driven, and environmentally responsible recycling service for all of their electronics recycling needs.
We continue to look for opportunities to improve the services we provide to our customers. It is our team members who continually contribute to meeting and exceeding our internal standards and customer expectations.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling opportunity with a fast-growing and reputable company, we
encourage you to apply for the employment opportunity that fits your skills and career goals.
Dynamic Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work
Are you an energetic professional? Do you enjoy closing a deal? If so, this role might be for you!
Location: Nashville, TN
Purpose & Summary: The Sales Executive is directly responsible for aggressively creating new business relationships through persistent contact via email and/or cold calling with prospective customers. The Sales Executive is responsible for conveying Dynamic Recycling’s financial and environmental advantages over its market competitors to all customers. This role is dually responsible for maintaining and delivering professional customer service to all of Dynamic Recycling’s current clientele. Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Developing sales leads
- Account management
- Administrative responsibilities
Associate’s Degree in Business or related field combined with a minimum of one year of sales experience required. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field preferred. Customer Relationship Management experience preferred. The equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
Valid Driver’s License required.
- Knowledge of sales processes, strategies, and techniques
- Strong understanding of effective ways to close a sale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate pricing
- Ability to identify new opportunities with current customers
- Ability to persuade with integrity
- Ability to maintain an extremely high level of persistence and positive energy
- Ability to display professional candidness in communicating with executive management team
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Are you devoted to service excellence? Does the thought of transportation excite you? If so, this role might be for you!
Location: La Crosse, WI
Purpose & Summary: The Logistics Manager leads and manages the Logistics Department’s operations. The Logistics Manager ensures compliance with department processes and policies as well as D.O.T. regulatory compliance. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leading, Developing, and Mentoring Team Members
- Auditing and Managing Processes
- Managing Vendor Relationships
- Scheduling & Coordinating Transportation
High School Diploma or equivalent combined with a minimum of three years of management experience is required. An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Transportation Management, or related field is preferred. The equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
Must hold a valid Class D Driver’s License and have the ability to obtain a CDL.
- General business operations knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate data analysis skills
- Basic budgeting skills
- Ability to lead and develop a team of drivers and coordinators
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of D.O.T. regulations and administration. Previous experience in transportation management.
Interested candidates must submit a completed job application and resume to email@example.com
Outbound Sales Executive
Are you an analytical guru? Are you motivated by closing a sale? If so, this role might be for you!
Location: La Crosse, WI
Purpose & Summary: The Outbound Sales Executive is responsible for creating relationships with organizations by building and maintaining Resale sales accounts that will meet and exceed all sales targets and profit margins. The Outbound Sales Executive will analyze sales data to determine product costs, profit margins, and standard sales metrics. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Sorting inventory into spreadsheets and attaching target pricing
- Grouping material into lots to achieve highest revenue
- Analyzing offers and feedback to make sales decisions
- Nurturing customer relationships
- Expanding existing client base
- Recording sales for historical pricing reference
- Purchasing materials from customers
- Working with the department to develop cost efficiencies
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field preferred. Prior sales experience preferred.
Must hold and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Sales processes and techniques
- Contact management
- Time management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong listening skills
- Customer qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Relationship building skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Passion for selling
- Attention to detail
- High ethics and integrity
- Ability to identify opportunities
- Ability to combat objections and close deals
- Ability to be an authoritative speaker
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to be persistent and resilient
- Ability to generate quotes
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Results oriented
- Ability to travel 5%
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, recycling industry techniques and processes, and corporate business structures and processes. Database management skills and corporate savvy.
Dynamic Recycling is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.